Saturday 28 September 2013

Food For Thought

I don't want to grow up. The idea of having responsibilities & having to look after myself scares the hell out of me. I'm immature; a 5 year old at heart. I smile until my cheeks hurt, I laugh until I cry.

I always have some kind of continuous hostility within myself about my morals and where I'm heading in life. I'm young and I still have time to achieve everything I've ever wanted.

I've been slowly changing. My past selves have moulded me into who I am today. I have finally realised how cruel and cold this world is. I miss the days of innocence when nothing really mattered; when friends grew together instead of growing apart, and when love was an abstract emotion instead of a true feeling. My body may be young but I've experienced so much in life already. I have come to live by the quote 'when one door closes another opens'.

There is so much ugly in the world that's turned me astray, but I'm searching for the pieces that make this world beautiful again. I have a very deep mind, most would not understand. If you could have a glimpse inside, you'd probably suffocate. I'm a dynamic character, constantly reformatting myself into a better person. I do have standards for my life, most people criticize it, and honestly I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment