Monday 19 October 2015

Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #2) by Michelle A. Valentine

Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #2)Feisty Princess by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** ARC provided kindly by the Author for an honest review ***

Firstly, I apologize this review is late and secondly Michelle A. Valentine just never fails to add another SEXY, MYSTERIOUS, HOT book boyfriend to my list because I can tell you.. her hotshots, are HOTSHOTS. Literally. Omg. I thought the first book (yes, this is part of a 3 part series) got all the sexual tension out of the way but nope, this one just killed it. Omg. I FLOVED and hated the freaking teases, - the lust-fueled hatred, if that doesn't exist, trust me it does within this book. Hot damn. But it was just worth the hormones raging, ha.


"Sometimes people have a way of worming themselves into your heart whether you want them to or not."


Alexander King (sexy name right?) AKA Naughty King and Margo Buchanan AKA Feisty Princess are a one of a kind couple. Whoaaa. Their sexual tension, attitude, determination, passion, independence, and off the charts CHEMISTRY. Holy shit. Honestly, it's just manic and bliss. Alexander's mouth is oh so damn sexy, it will give you wet panties for days, honestly. My God. I loved it.


"..When I don't have you, I'm dreaming of fucking you, tasting your lips, and hearing you scream my name while you come all over my tongue."


"..I mean have you seen you? I can't help thinking about your body and sex when I see you. You're sexy as hell.."


Alexander, oh boy, what an enigma. Seriously. Being burned in the past, is the reason why he's such a hard ass. But Margo being that much feisty, sassy and damn, sexy, gives as good as she gets, is simply PERFECT for our lovable Naughty King. The way she fights for what she wants, same way he does, fucking hell. It's hot and so admirable! As Alexander said "she's the perfect example of the old saying about being a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets" and, bless her, she really warmed up to me so much after this, I just freaking loved her sassy-ness and the way she stayed loyal to Alexander through the 'facade'? ahhh. You'll understand what I mean when you finally read this!


"I don't know what just happened, but this sexual encounter with him felt different-more intimate-and it feels like everything is about to change."

In this book, you get to see more softer/vulnerable sides rather than their hard-shelled personality you saw previously. Compared to the first book, they've become more accepting of each other to be fair but there are still parts where they semi hate each other. It's basically a typical love-hate relationship and that's the beauty of it. Also, you can see how much they grow from the beginning, individually and together and that's one of the reasons, I find this book that much awe-strikingly amazing! The ending, however you want to interpret it, just proves it.


"What are you doing to me? Why can't I resist you?" I bite my lip as I gaze into his eyes. "I've asked myself the same thing about a million times. I'm supposed to have you, but I can't stop wanting you."

But seriously? You won't be let down with this book/series and even though I dislike cliffhangers, waiting for the 3rd book Dirty Royals, I know, will be worth the wait, why? Michelle's writing is just damn irresistible, sexy, and the secondary characters are amazing too, which you will deffo know after getting acquainted with the book(s) haha so truly get ordering and have a hand of panties nearby, in case! Lastly, Alexander is a man who CAN make you wait without complaint's anyway, tehe.

The links:
Book One:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1AHrXeT
Amazon UK: http://goo.gl/lbKqpK
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment