Monday 13 July 2015

Treacherous (Twisted Youth, #1) by Chloe Walsh

Treacherous (Carter Kids #1)Treacherous by Chloe Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Hate is the closest thing to love"


So I started this book with nothing to go on with - like reading no reviews, no spoilers/expectations and not even being familiar with the author, just focused on the blurb, and I couldn't be more intrigued and fascinated. I found humor in the right parts, sorrow, drama, vulnerability, understanding, possessiveness, lust, Chemistry, similar pasts, friendships and love and yes, violence too! The book was just as Noah would say it, a "thorn in my side".


"Don't strive for normal, beautiful" .. "Reach for yourself" .. "The best part for reaching for you is that it's completely attainable because it's already inside of you" .. "You already have the key, beautiful. Find the lock inside of you it fits. And the best part of it all is you're the only one with a key, therefore no-one can take the best of you from you. It yours. For keeps."

Noah Messina and Teagan Connolly 's relationship was just one you never get bored of. The lines between hate and love became so thin, you don't realize how blurred the lines become. I enjoyed getting to know how they developed and when they finally acknowledged their feelings for one another as well as trying to right their lives, gosh, I admire them. The revelations of how they opened up to each other was goddamn overwhelming - (view spoiler), as well as how the book ended. Thank God for another book because by reading this, I knew there was more potential for them. Getting to know them in this book that's not even complete and they managed to be part of my heart, I can't imagine how they'd make me feel after. The secondary characters made it that much more engrossing too.


"Noah Messina, you are Treacherous."


"Teagan called me treacherous but she was the one who could shake the mountains."


This book was just so damn hard to put down and finding out there was a cliffhanger, I was torn between anticipation and unpatience. I actually cried during the last few chapters, everything that unraveled was just so unexpected and it definitely throws you off the loop. Yup, this became one of my favorites of this month. Chloe Walsh is amazing! The 2nd book already please. </["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment