Saturday 20 June 2015

Hold Me (Twist Me, #3) by Anna Zaires and Dima Zales

Hold Me (Twist Me, #3)Hold Me by Anna Zaires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Before I start this review I would like to claim I'd be Julian's PET any day and anytime and let him be my CAPTOR.
But yes, I actually cried when I finished this book because it was over. That's how much I seriously enjoyed and became obsessed with it, like Julian would say. Ha. So yes, it deserves a full 5*+ rating!!

Starting with the first book in this series ( Twist Me), it was my first time reading Anna Zaires' books. And after finishing this book - Hold Me - I can say her writing is seriously amazing and is executed in a profound way where it differentiates from other Dark/Erotica genre's, by being that much more vigorous, deep, and passionate. In my opinion, its not your everyday romance nor is like any other Erotica Novel out there. Being based on both POV's, you receive more insight and allows you to see the depths of both the characters which makes the conclusion of the series that more bewildering and extraordinarily notable.

Julian Esguerra and Nora Leston are one of my favorite couples to be honest. Not your average Hero/Heroine, trust me; more like the Devil finding his Angel.

"I fight as though I'm fighting for my life, as though the man holding me is my worst enemy instead of my greatest love. I fight because he's strong enough to take the fury inside me. Because he's strong enough to take it away from me"


Julian's possessiveness and obsession with everything involved Nora was actually fucking hot! Compared to my three top Alpha Males, Julian is just, argggggghhh, can't even describe it. All I know, he was just sexy and hot,hot,hot! Even so, you do find him vulnerable and you can see it pouring out of him the way he latches on to Nora; his pet and wife. He protects whats his with his soul. Whilst reading this book, you see how Julian becomes more accepting and more open/cognizant of his emotions and the way he overwhelms you by expressing them is so different to the Julian we were first introduced to. The darkness that resides in him makes him that much more of a intense character which you understand the way the novel speaks from within his mind. I adored the way he cared for Ana and Rosa, not forgetting his right-hand man Lucas, this side of him that makes him more distinctive. And, and, I can't forget his dirty mouth and the words he spews out. Damn, my ovaries were dancing, that's for sure.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet" he whispers roughly as he pushes two large fingers into me. "So wet for me, and so tight..."

***
"Obsession, addiction, love-it's all the same thing. I can't live without you Nora. Losing you would destroy me. I can survive anything but that"


Nora is just an amazing woman! Her suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome, depends on how the reader sees it to be honest, but I believed her love and dependency for him was actually pure in a unique way, especially when he finally reciprocates, even though she suspects she does suffer from it but that doesn't deter her in any way! She is innocent in her own naive aspect. I love the fighter she becomes and the things she intentionally/unintentionally sacrifices for her captor and husband; her boldness towards specific situations-the way she fights for herself and everyone she loves is admirable. You can also see the transition she makes from the previous life to the life she lives now and the darkness she consumes, she uses it to her advantage and connects to Julian in a fervent way as well as developing herself a person.

"It's overwhelming, the feel of him, the way his body completely dominates and claims mine. I can't see, can't move. I'm drowning and he's my only salvation"


In one big whole conclusion, I fucking loved the series. Definitely one of my favourites. The things Nora and Julian went through together and individually as characters blows my mind away. I love them so much including the secondary characters too. Damn, I hope we get books on them. [Book on Lucas is out soon, soon! Woo.] Yup, Anna Zaires is unquestionably my favourite dark/erotic author out of 2. And the ending of this book seriously couldn't be better and that's no lie either. So yes, I recommend!!

"You can choose to live every moment in fear, or you can enjoy life"





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment