Sunday 21 June 2015

Tank (Blue-Collar Billionaires, #1) by M. Malone

Tank (Blue-Collar Billionaires, #1)Tank by M. Malone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oooooh, this book is worth the 5*'s of rating, more to be honest!!

M. Malone's writing was just irresistible not to enjoy. Seriously though, considering it was my first time reading her books I thought I would take my time completing it so to say that I was surprised to be nearly done reading it is an understatement. I felt like I was on a non-existent hangover where I didn't remember how I got to the place I ended up on, ha! But the things I would remember if I were to be on a hangover - it had the perfect amount of humor, love/chemistry, sadness (this not being over-dramatic made it so much better), protectiveness, and not forgetting the major sexyness. Also, I seriously loved how there was a leveled consistency of the story, not too boring nor too overly over the top, it was in-between and just perfect!! And the dual POV was just icing on the top!

"..Asking for help doesn't make you weak. It's okay to let someone catch you."


Tanner Marshall AKA Tank is godddamn sexy, hot, charming and too damn alluring. Yup, deffo one of my book boyfriends now. Ahhh, my heart literally cried for him and how he dealt with his 'daddy issues' but I suppose how the book ended it made up for the loss of having no father around, not in a major way but yes, it somehow made it better! I deffo 'tolerated' Maxwell after this revelation I suppose. The responsibilities he faced for his mom though and how he dealt with them was inspiring to be honest. His relationship with Emma was just sexy and compassionate. I give him props for being there for her in all the ways imaginable! Not forgetting his long lost brothers and their love for one another. All in all, I love the guy and his imperfections, obviously I found his vulnerability quite hot as well, not forgetting his sexy mouth either!

"..I'm strong enough. I will be your anchor. And I will never let you down."

***
"I don't know what the future will bring but I need to know that you'll be a part of it. I need to know that you'll be there with me as I face it."


Emma Shaw and god, bless her! She was too cute and totally a girl I would become bestie's with! I loved how she did go through her problems but they weren't over-dramatized, she faced them and dealt with it by herself!!! I adored her animal-loving personality and then influencing that onto Tank was endearing and humorous at the same time. I loved it! Definitely not your everyday heroine. Her life wasn't any simpler either, her relationship with her sister, Ivy was rocky - I did dislike her for a while but the circumstances were as such too so I understood I guess. And as it did for Tank, my heart cried for her too with acknowledging her past story and how she built new relationships, especially with Tank!! I loved her even more for being understanding and tender-hearted with him!!

"I'm yours." she insists, "And you are mine."


Basically, these two are now one of my favorite couple, I seriously enjoyed reading this and the only regret I have? Is reading too quickly! But I cannot say I didn't enjoy it. Depends of the reader I suppose whether their relationship was insta-love or not. I don't think so, but how they developed as characters and together and individually was amazing, also it take him a while to go out with her!! I recommend, honestly.

"..He's doing more than just making love to me, he's branding me."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment