Tuesday 30 June 2015

Incandescent (Knights Rebel MC, #1) by River Savage

Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)Incandescent by River Savage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy fucking shit shit shit shit. This book, the author, everything deserves a 5* and more of a rating!

Love is just not words. Love is feeling and love is doing.


River Savage is amazing for how she took me as a reader on a journey of bliss. She's the reason I'm now in love with MC books, I didn't really have a keen interest before but thank you! It's everything the other MC books aren't, not your average cliché - drugs, sex, money, hookers etc - to be honest. Yes there was violence, of course there is, thats what trills me, but she kept the violence on a level where it was bearable and enticing, not at all extreme. And Amen to her for giving her my book husband who's an alpha male GOD who's obscenely possessive and sexy and beyond alongside an amazing sassy and smart mouthed woman! The Hero and Heroine individually and together were developed into character/s where you couldn't help but become intrigued with them which making them that much more unique and not all predictable. The fact that this is the first book of this author I've read and a book on a relationship between a student's parent with the teacher, was icing on the top.

"I can see myself catching fire, burning incandescently for him."


And holy moly, the quote above is exactly how I felt during the first few chapters and that's not even normal as it takes a while to grow any type of sentiment for a character. But with 37 year old, Phoenix Knight AKA Nix , president of Knight Rebels MC, I was ready to sell myself to him from the beginning. Jeez, there's no words to describe how utterly mouth-watering hot he was and damn, when the scenes with 29 year old, Kadence Turner began, that's when the ferocious, all consuming and never ending explosions began.

"If you kiss like that when you're not into it, I'd love to see how you kiss when you are."

***
"On one hand, I wanna hike that barely-there-sexy-as-fuck dress up and bury myself balls deep in you right now against this wall for every asshole to see that you're fucking mine." ... "But on, other hand, I wanna take you home, fuckin' make you wait for being a tease wearin' this outfit in public."


His cockiness and her smart never-stopping mouth was panty dropping worthy. His sexy mouth was a mouth I actually craved in all the possible ways as well, aha ;). The sex (lots of it), the teasing, the bickering, the chemistry, the tension, fondness, love, lust, understanding, his possessive/ nature, and the bond between them was veritably perfect. Just perfect!

"..I'll eat you for breakfast and then I'll feed you."


I've fought him and he's won. I've played him and he's won. I've surrendered to him, shed my shields, bared my soul, and he took it, owned me. Completely peeled me open, left me stripped and not once did he leave me alone.


They both have a place in my heart. I really hated her bastard of an ex - talk about douche-bags! I cried for what had happened to her to be honest, not at all fair. Actually not just her ex, even Nix's ex was a bitch, ugh. Zayden/Z is just a cute, adorable little guy, bless him and Kadence for being how she was with him! Not gonna lie, the scenes with Nix and Z pretty much confirmed how more sexy men actually are when with kids. Apart from that can I also just say how I enjoyed reading the secondary characters?!
This book man! It was just arggggggggh, beautiful to read. One of my favorite reads of this month and how great to end it with this?! Ya'll missing out if you ain't read it already! River Savage is just purely incredible!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment